Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Few to get you started

Blog 1: Episode 1

Below are several pictures I've chosen to break the ice.  As this is my first post, I am keeping things pretty simple ;)







"Lowrider"
-War
Pearl, MS





"Don't let the sun go down on me"
-Elton John

Pearl, MS




 "And this bird you can not chaaange"
-Lynyrd Skynyrd

Downtown
Jackson, MS





"Daisy, daisy, give me your answer, do"
-Harry Dacre

Pearl, MS




"Lily, the pink"
-The Scaffold

Pearl, MS




"Here comes the sun"
-The Beatles

Hot Springs, SD




"it's where I found Jesus"
-Brooks and Dunn

Port Gibson, MS








And there's more where that came from!

Cheers,
Danny
Lil' Mrs. Tori

8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Good job Danny! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Peace in PicturesApril 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM

      Thank you, Kelley. I hope to have more up soon!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love the name, "Finding Peace in Pictures". You are very talented! I'm looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Peace in PicturesApril 3, 2014 at 11:16 AM

      Thank you. I appreciate that very much. I took me some time to decide on what felt right in the name. This one just seem to "fit". And again, thank you for the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Finding Peace in PicturesApril 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM

      Thank you, and more you shall receive!

      Delete
  4. These were a great choice for your first post! Great job, D!

    - Your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Peace in PicturesApril 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM

      I appreciate that, Mrs. DeFord. I will try and keep up the good work.

      Delete