Friday, March 21, 2014

It's not that black and white...or maybe it is.

Blog 1: Episode 2
Welcome Back

In this post, I wanted to focus on black and white.  There is something about B&W photos that have always stuck a chord in me.  I think that it's the same for a lot of people.  Here are a few of my favorites: 








Port Gibson, MS








Kosciusko, MS






Holcomb, MS






Pensacola, FL






Gulf of Mexico









Jackson, MS






Port Gibson, MS






Port Gibson, MS






Port Gibson, MS









Port Gibson, MS






Port Gibson, MS








What can I say, black & whites just speak to me.  What do they say to you?

Hope you enjoyed them!

Cheers,
Danny

Linking up with: 

Lil' Mrs. Tori



Lovely Ladies Linky

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! This is making me want to go out and take some black and white shots. What I love about them is that I focus more on the textures rather than the colors because there aren't any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding Peace in PicturesApril 3, 2014 at 11:13 AM

    Thank you! It really seems that B&W is more about what is being photographed than what it looks like. Maybe that is where the deeper feelings come from. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I really liked the one from the state fair grounds at night! Keep up the good work!!
    cheatham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post more pictures, please! These were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete